All existing ideas

Simple Link Integration

Since many 3rd party apps use standardized links to point to a specific item (card, ticket, issue,etc). It would be nice to be able to connect these to a Project and automatically link to them as with the Trello Integration.

For example in Zendesk, tickets are viewable at: {domain}/agent/tickets/1904.

Until there is a full integration, if I could add an entry of "@ZenTicket #1904 finished debugging 3hr".

In my project settings I could set up that @ZenTicket Project connects to "{domain}/agent/tickets/".

My boss could then click the #1904 and be taken to the Zendesk ticket for details without needing a full integration.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Scott Alford shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminMike Kulakov (CEO / Product Owner, Everhour) responded  · 

Hey All,
    Sorry to disappoint you guys, but its not so easy.

We prefer having less integrations, but do them wisely. Back link to the source task or ticket is only a half of the battle.

When we add new integration, we start dealing with more and more people with their own requirements and feedback. Bad/incomplete integration costs our support too much.

We will definitely integrate with ZenDesk. But at the moment I cannot give an ETA.

http://help.everhour.com/forums/207688-suggestions-ideas/suggestions/6417316-integration-with-zendesk

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base