or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Celeste commented  · 

It'd be great if the iPhone everhour app could work even when not connected to the internet.

• Bruno Bate commented  · 

Are there any plans to release an everhour app? With the phasing out of free accounts, as a sole proprietorship business owner I am considering retaining everhour. What is keeping me on the fence is the steep proposed pricing for a single seat license, considering the lack of app, and poor mobile resolution of the website. Is there an opportunity for a price break for single seat licensing?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would it be possible to integrate Everhour's time tracking into _another_ system's app?
        For example Trello: The chrome extension works great in a browser but none of my time tracking information appears in Trello iphone/ipad app. Could you integrate there instead of your own app?

• Greg commented  · 

I'll keep everhour on my radar but until the mobile friendly website or an ios app emerges I'm stuck with Toggl.

• Mahalie Stackpole commented  · 

Have been evaluating Everhour and Toggl. Prefer the hashtag system and reporting of Everhour - organic and easy like Workflowy. Lack of mobile option may be a deal breaker tho :P

• Milan Schnorrer commented  · 

So what is the current state? Are u coming up with an app?

• patrick commented  · 

Please add, this is keeping us from switching away from Toggl. I know you say you want to focus on your web site first, but I think it more then far enough along to get an ios app out. Or even a mobile friendly version of the site would go along way.

• Drew Goodwin commented  · 

Normally I would recommend something minimal to start so that it doesn't take so much effort to build, but I kind of agree that people tend to not appreciate this approach (they want full-fledged apps these days). However, I think the biggest thing I want to be able to do on the phone is create and edit log entries. Perhaps if you give a basic API, someone will build an unofficial version of this for you (and the good news is that unlike mobile apps, I don't think there is much downside to starting small on your API).

• Steve commented  · 

I would love an app for my ipod/iphone. Look at the asana app as an example. I think that works fine.

• AdminMike Kulakov (CEO / Product Owner, Everhour) commented  · 

Have not decided yet.

We are actively discussing iPhone app. But our #1 priority is still web version.
        We want to make it perfect first. Than achieve same experience in other platforms.

Mobile version is a separate approach in terms of UI/UX and we do not want to simply port it.

• TJ Abrahamsen commented  · 

Would this be an iOS app just meant for iPhone, or would it be something you can use sized for iPad app as well...?

Suggestions & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base