Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Celeste commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'd be great if the iPhone everhour app could work even when not connected to the internet.

• Bruno Bate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any plans to release an everhour app? With the phasing out of free accounts, as a sole proprietorship business owner I am considering retaining everhour. What is keeping me on the fence is the steep proposed pricing for a single seat license, considering the lack of app, and poor mobile resolution of the website. Is there an opportunity for a price break for single seat licensing?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would it be possible to integrate Everhour's time tracking into _another_ system's app?
        For example Trello: The chrome extension works great in a browser but none of my time tracking information appears in Trello iphone/ipad app. Could you integrate there instead of your own app?

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll keep everhour on my radar but until the mobile friendly website or an ios app emerges I'm stuck with Toggl.

• Mahalie Stackpole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have been evaluating Everhour and Toggl. Prefer the hashtag system and reporting of Everhour - organic and easy like Workflowy. Lack of mobile option may be a deal breaker tho :P

• patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add, this is keeping us from switching away from Toggl. I know you say you want to focus on your web site first, but I think it more then far enough along to get an ios app out. Or even a mobile friendly version of the site would go along way.

• Drew Goodwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Normally I would recommend something minimal to start so that it doesn't take so much effort to build, but I kind of agree that people tend to not appreciate this approach (they want full-fledged apps these days). However, I think the biggest thing I want to be able to do on the phone is create and edit log entries. Perhaps if you give a basic API, someone will build an unofficial version of this for you (and the good news is that unlike mobile apps, I don't think there is much downside to starting small on your API).

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love an app for my ipod/iphone. Look at the asana app as an example. I think that works fine.

• AdminMike Kulakov (CEO / Product Owner, Everhour) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have not decided yet.

We are actively discussing iPhone app. But our #1 priority is still web version.
        We want to make it perfect first. Than achieve same experience in other platforms.

Mobile version is a separate approach in terms of UI/UX and we do not want to simply port it.

• TJ Abrahamsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would this be an iOS app just meant for iPhone, or would it be something you can use sized for iPad app as well...?

Feedback and Knowledge Base