Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom Swogger commented  · 

I love the update so far with one thing that stops me from really wanting to use the Trello integration. When I start typing out the task for Trello, I often forget the words in the card. Was it "development on site A" or "start work on site A" etc... I have to click back to look at Trello because it's not showing up when I start typing because I chose a keyword that wasn't in the card.

A quick fix I think is to let me type # (or perhaps some other character for trello cards specifically) and have all cards start to show up, this could help I suppose if there's few cards.

I think the best way is some sort of integration directly in Trello (as you mentioned not being perfect). But being able to start a timer with the card would be very useful, even if it just opens a new tab in the browser and autofills the info from that card into the everhour box?

I dunno, I don't have the best answers, but I would love for the Trello integration to not feel as one directional.

Great work so far!

Feedback and Knowledge Base