or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminMike Kulakov (CEO / Product Owner, Everhour) commented  · 

Hi, thanks for your comments. I would like to inform that curently all sources are allocated to a new version of Everhour, which mill be mobile friendly. After the release we could consider working on a mobile version.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be just perfect to have a persistent notification with a stop button if a task is running.

• Colin Powell commented  · 

I would switch from Toggl to Everhour in a second if there was an android app. As it is, I can't use Everhour consistently because I'm often not in front of a browser.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mike, I am glad to hear this comment, because there are...a lot...of bad trackers out on the market. Everhour's web app is the first I have seen that is easy to use and simple to track time. Really looking forward to the android app.

• Jonathan Hearn commented  · 

Hi Mike,

I'm switching from another time tracking app becuase of Everhour's slick mention system and integration with Asana. But, there are a few features I really miss from my previous time tracking app, lack of a good mobile interface being chief among them.

I hope you're able to at least make a mobile-optimized version of the web app soon.

• Michael Holt commented  · 

Hi Mike, glad to see that this is under consideration. Is it in development at present or still planned for some point in the future?

• Tomi M. commented  · 

Just to make this idea sound even more awesome: Android app with Wear support.

Having the ability to start/stop timers from your watch would be pretty quick and handy. Probably allows for extension to more use cases away from the computer with ease.

Suggestions & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base