or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SueSue commented  · 

Really wish you would integrate with QB Online - it would turn your beautiful software into a complete solution for us - and something I could sell to my clients as well...

• JoelJoel commented  · 

Without Quickbooks Desktop export/integration the app is a non-starter. I'm currently using Toggl (which lacks it) and having my assistant do manual transfer but frankly not leaving Toggl to go to another app with the same deficiency.

Seems so many 'cloud' apps only consider QBO. You're leaving a ton of users (and money) on the table by not considering QB Desktop (QBO is not a replacement for QB Desktop - many features only available in desktop versions and those are more powerful users. Why would anyone ignore the power users? Wouldn't they value (and hence pay for) powerful companion solutions?

My 2c.

• Ed HolzwarthEd Holzwarth commented  · 

Is the planned integration for Quickbooks Online or Quickbooks Desktop? We use Quickbooks Online.

• Veronica Van DykeVeronica Van Dyke commented  · 

I see this is planned. Any ideas on the implementation date? This would convince me to switch from Harvest. :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm looking for alternative online options. I know that www.harvestapp.com allows Quickbooks desktop export, that's what I'm using now. Wish there were alternatives out there as well... so +1 for this option.

Feedback and Knowledge Base