(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMike Kulakov (CEO / Product Owner, Everhour) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mjldold commented  · 

@anonymous on May 19th - I mark time as billable or non-billable using #billable or #nonbillable tags.

• mjldold commented  · 

Hi Mike. A CSV report is generally much easier to manipulate data - ie, each entry will have it's own row, and each row will have date, project tag, hours, and comments - basically any information that is or can be associated with that entry. At the moment, the report that is exported to CSV has the date on a separate row, and doesn't give you all the information relevant to that entry.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Did you anytime had to report your done work to a customer? The informations that are exported to GDrive are not really helpful. There is also no Possibility to mark a time as billable or not billable.

• Anonymous commented  · 

without any export to CSV I cannot invoice my stuff. We are from Germany. Freshbooks or Xero are no alternative, because we have other rules to invoices.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Export of report directly to Excel and PDF.

• LabUser Three commented  · 

Need this! I won't use/pay for your AWESOME service until this is available!

• Dallas Vogels commented  · 

This is the only feature I need to replace my current time-tracking software (paymo).

Suggestions & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base