All existing ideas

Allow Admin to make corrections in all time entries

Admins should have access to the exact same view that users have. It would also be great if they could do corrections.

It happens sometimes that users do enter time in the wrong project and it would be easier for project managers to fix this, instead to motivate colleagues to do this...

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ralph shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nikolay commented  · 

Мишка, это действительно поможет в администрировании аккаунта.
        Еще есть куча советов. Если надо, могу все сказать. всееее :)

• John B. commented  · 

I agree this is valuable. Timeneye handles this feature very well.

• Yael Miller commented  · 

We do hourly work for clients at times and need to access the breakdown of when the work was performed (i.e. broken down according to the increment). This appears to be a view accessibly ONLY to the user him/herself - not available to the ADMIN. The Admin only gets access to the TOTAL hours for the project combined per user. This is not enough - I need to see the details.

Also, when a project is not designated and an Everhour entry is created by a user, this is not accessible in reports or history. I would need access to this as well.

As admin, I think we should have at LEAST as much reporting content as the users whom we are managing.

• anthony commented  · 

Can we get an update on this Mike?

• Nicolas commented  · 

Oh men, i need this feature urgent.
        +1 for this

• Anonymous commented  · 

I currently manage time tracking for my entire office, (we are small), and I am wondering if there is a way to track time in Everhour for users other than myself? Rather than creating an account for each user and logging in/out each time to track per user, is there a view where I can see all users and track time for each one?

• Evgeniy commented  · 

this feature is really needed. +1 for implementation.

• anthony commented  · 

+1 for this. A vital feature for our use of the platform,

• Pete Miller commented  · 

I would really like this functionality. There are many ways users can enter time wrong or it just needs to be corrected.

Much easier to do this in one location then requiring the users to do this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base