All existing ideas

Inactivity reminder

Idea is to have pop-up notifier, lets say every 15 min when computer is idle and no activity is performing.
Timer stops and needed to be resumed when employee returns to work.

My employees are forgetting to turn off the timer when they are done.
Also, I don't want their timer to tick if there is no activity on their computer, no mouse movements, no keystrokes.

I want to switch from timedoctor which has this feature.
It is only thing that is better in timedoctor and unfortunately is missing in everhour.

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Laura shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ben commented  · 

I need something that prompts every X minutes "What are you working on now"

• Rhys commented  · 

Yes please! And a slight variation - I'd like a popup that appears every [10 min] to remind me that I'm recording time on [this task]

I often work on a large number of short tasks which are billed in 6 min increments and I'd like to be sure I'm booking time to the correct time (and that I'm not booking time on my lunch break)

• William commented  · 

Hello Everhour.
        Any idea when this feature will be installed?

• John commented  · 

Ahhh - this is killing me - I just left my timer on for a 3 day weekend tracking 80 some hours on a project unintentionally. With no time stamps or inactivity reminder I have no idea how much time I really spent on the project in the final hours of my last day of work last week. Please make this a priority.

• John commented  · 

We are looking to switch from Paymo to Ever hour - and one of the most beneficial features Paymo has over EverHour is the idle time detection.

• Dan commented  · 

Add run-away timer prevention. If I get up and walk away from my computer, but forget to stop a timer, it should auto stop.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Idle detection on chrome extention

Feedback and Knowledge Base