All existing ideas

Add client to tasks

Would be great for our agency if we could add clients to tasks. Our projects are divided by area so we can't mark a project with just one client.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ollie Moxham commented  · 

I know this has been declined previously, but I would also like to request that Clients can be added to each individual job card within Trello.

For a number of web agencies like ourselves, we use, for example, one Trello board with columns (iterations) for chronological development processes. Then job cards are a Client request. Therefore one board may have 200 clients.

I appreciate the #tag can help, but this creates a problem with the consistency of naming conventions for clients. We have a team of 8 web developers managing over 600 live websites, and so it will be hard to maintain all developers adhering to the same naming conventions. This then reduces the integrity of the reports.

Would be great if you could re-open this as a request and see if it is something you can build in. I know we as a company are not alone on how we use Trello to manage multiple clients in one board and so this feature i am sure would be a huge platform benefit.

Feedback and Knowledge Base