All existing ideas

Automated projects sync (for integrations)

Fully automated sync of projects

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    istvanistvan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Maarten JongamnsMaarten Jongamns commented  · 

we have hundreds of projects. dont want to setup it in two systems. just eat any hour from bc and copy all users

• tysontyson commented  · 

*...Everhour still shows @todos as the project.

• tysontyson commented  · 

If I start a counter on a card in my @todos list and then later move the card to the @accounting board Trello still shows @todos as the project.

I would like Trello to recognized that the project has changed or alternatively allow me to manually change the project without losing the link to the card.

Make sense? Thanks.

• Przemek CichowiczPrzemek Cichowicz commented  · 

I've also noticed that, in case of Workspaces, one has to sync (add) each project separatelly. Would be nice if I could sync Everhour & Asana at the Workspace level, and all the projects would follow suit.

• ChristophChristoph commented  · 

Does this mean that there will be no more need to go via team-to-project import but Everhour will just recognize and import all my projects from Asana? And will this include Workspaces, not just teams? It has been a huge limitation that even the cumbersome team-to-project import does not work for workspaces (i.e. as a workspace-to-project import)...

Feedback and Knowledge Base