Refer to your tasks when creating a new time entry and generate detailed time reports. Explore hours spent on stories by any team member, label or iteration. Analyze time spent vs estimatesRefer to your stories directly from Everhour when creating a new time entry and generate detailed time reports. Explore hours spent on stories by any team member for any period of time.
Listed on http://www.pivotaltracker.com/community/app-bazaar
- A story with the timer on is highlighted on the list
- Start/Stop/Continue buttons are added to a story details page/view
- The running timer status is displayed
- The total time spent on the story is shown
Connect Everhour projects with Tracker
To sync a new or existing project with your Pivotal account, you only need to:
- Go to Profile > Add/Edit project form
- Click “Connect with Pivotal Tracker” button
- Provide an “API Key” (listed under your Pivotal profile)
- Choose a project to sync with
Refer to your stories when creating a new time entry in Everhour
After you click “Save”, your project will be queued for synchronization which might initially take about an hour. Further, any changes made will be displayed in Everhour every 5-10 mins.
Note: there is only one synchronization per project available, i.e. you can only connect one Pivotal project to Everhour project.
Choose a project using its @mention and start typing an Pivotal story title. You’ll be immediately provided with a list of story suggestions featuring their names, iterations and statuses.
Go through story analytics
Multiple team members can participate in a story and track time for it, e.g.
- Mike: @proj #23 refine design 25 min
- Alex: @proj #23 writing code 2hr
- Paul: @proj #23 functional tests 45 min
- Max: @proj #23 manual acceptance testing 22 min
The report by task helps you better analyze time spent by your team on Tracker stories.
You get to see not just total hours spent but also who has participated in a certain story. If needed, you may analyze all the sub-activities for a specific Tracker story through comments left by the team members (see the “Aggregate by” option).
Analyze Tracker dashboard
Check Projects Dashboard to get extra stats on Tracker stories:
- key stories: check top stories in terms of hours reported;
- distribution by member: get to know who has contributed to stories the most;
- distribution by iteration: see how much time your team has contributed to a certain iteration during a selected period of time;
- distribution by label: view hours spent on stories with specific labels, e.g. admin, bug, cart, checkout etc;
- distribution by status: this widget shows time allocation between accepted, delivered, finished, started, rejected stories;
- distribution by due date: see hours allocation between scheduled, unscheduled, overdue, ontime stories.