- start/stop/continue buttons are added to a task details page/view
- the total time spent on the task is shown
- by clicking the total time label, you see who else was tracking time into the task
- each task could have an estimate
- remaining time calculates automatically but could be manually updated
- a task with the running timer is highlighted on the list
Note: Your first step is to synchronize project(-s). Only this way Everhour knows what tasks you have, what project they belong to, what is their number, url etc. In case the system does not recognize a project, the plugin will show an alert.